Warhammer Age Of Sigmar Warcry: Lumineth Realm-Lords (111-80)
- The best way to start a Lumineth Realm-lords warband
- Contains 15 miniatures allowing you to build a warband of three different units, giving you loads of options to tailor them to your preferred style of play
- Includes 84 tokens, plus 19 fighter cards including additional options from the full Lumineth Realm-lords range
The Lumineth Realm-lords seek to purify the Mortal Realms, scouring the taint of Chaos wherever it’s found. Some brave warbands take the battle to the enemy, striking deep into the Eightpoints itself to hunt the vile servants of the Dark Gods at their source.
With elements of three kits to choose from, this box allows you to tailor your warband to be highly aggressive, defensive, or a balance of the two. They fight like nothing else in the game with ranged weapons, plus heavy armour and loads of unique abilities. Beyond the Vanari Auralan Sentinels, Vanari Auralan Wardens, and the Alarith Stoneguard, you’ll also find fighter cards for a variety of other models from the Lumineth Realm-lords range. Add some cavalry, superbly skilled warriors, and wielders of elemental magic to your warband, and there's nothing that you can't take on.
This warband set contains:
- 5 Alarith Stoneguard, armed with massive double-handed hammers or smaller one-handed hammers
- 5 Vanari Auralan Wardens, equipped with long spears and tall shields
- 5 Vanari Auralan Sentinels, wielding elegant longbows
- Lumineth Realm-lords wound divider and abilities cards, absolutely packed with powerful attacks and magical effects
- 19 fighter cards, including 1x Vanari Lord Regent, 1x Scinari Loreseeker, 1x Scinari Calligrave, 1x Scinari Cathallar, 1x Alarith Stonemage, 1x Hurakan Windmage, 3x Alarith Stoneguard variants, 2x Hurakan Windchargers variants, 2x Vanari Bladelords variants, 2x Vanari Dawnriders variants, 2x Vanari Auralan Sentinels variants, 2x Vanari Auralan Wardens variants
- 84 tokens, including 24x activation tokens, 32x double-sided wound tokens, 2x initiative markers, 10x special tokens, and 16x objective marker/treasure tokens
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints. This set is supplied with 15x 32mm Round Bases.