Warhammer Horus Heresy - Liber Hereticus (Traitor Legion) Army Book (31-31)
- Your guide to commanding the forces of the Traitor Space Marine Legions in games of Warhammer: The Horus Heresy
- 352 pages of rules for units and wargear available to Traitors, plus Legion-specific Rites of War, Primarchs, and more
- Includes heraldry guides and model galleries for every Traitor Legion
The Space Marine Legions of the 31st Millenium field a diverse and formidable range of genetically-enhanced warriors and advanced war machines, superior to any other military force in the galaxy. As an Age of Darkness falls across the stars and the fires of rebellion rage out of control, the armies that were used to forge the Imperium turn upon each other in an apocalyptic civil war – the Horus Heresy.
Of the eighteen Space Marine Legions, fully half have betrayed their oaths. Defiant servants of the Warmaster, these Space Marines gather strength to overthrow the Emperor and claim the Throneworld of Terra. In the turmoil of the Horus Heresy, the Traitor armies unleash powers and ambitions beyond mortal reckoning, waging bitter war against their former brothers – those that still cling to their oaths and stand by the Emperor. By the determination and fury of these rebellious warriors will the fate of the Imperium, and that of humanity itself, be decided.
This book is an essential guide for anyone who wants to command a Traitor Legiones Astartes force in Warhammer: The Horus Heresy. It contains all of the rules you need to field every unit and formation available to Traitor forces, from core units and weapons shared by every Space Marine Legion to specialist rules for each of the Traitor Legions – including Rites of War, unique wargear, signature units, and their legendary Primarchs.
Inside this 352-page hardback book, you'll find:
– Rules and unit profiles covering every unit, weapon, and piece of wargear available to the Traitor Legiones Astartes in Warhammer: The Horus Heresy
– Legion-specific special rules, Warlord Traits, Reactions, Rites of War, wargear, unit profiles, and unique characters for each of the Traitor Legions: the Emperor's Children, Iron Warriors, Night Lords, World Eaters, Death Guard, Thousand Sons, Sons of Horus, Word Bearers, and Alpha Legion
– Profiles for each of the Traitor Primarchs: Fulgrim, Perturabo, Konrad Curze, Angron, Mortarion, Magnus the Red, Horus the Warmaster, Lorgar Aurelian, and Alpharius
– A visual showcase for each Traitor Legion, containing heraldry markings, colour schemes for infantry and vehicles, and a small gallery of stunning miniatures photography
In order to use the contents of this book, you will require a copy of the Warhammer: The Horus Heresy – Age of Darkness Rulebook.